I am so fricken tired today...I stayed up last night till 3 a.m. reading a book and then blogging my feelings..WTF was I thinking?? Knowing that today I have to get up with Phoebe, thank goodness my other 2 weren't here!! It is dark as balls outside...I have major cleaning to do before the masses come up for the Grange Fair this weekend, I will be at the soccer field tonight handing out uniforms and meanwhile all I feel like doing is curling up in a large ball of blankets and telling everyone to kiss off.
I think I am losing my mind..no wait..it's gone. All common sense and intellectual reasoning is gone, I have reduced my mind to a puddle of mushy emotions..Hey! I am back to my teenage days!
I need like another 8 hours of sleep and a maid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment